Thursday, November 18, 2010

Persimmon Date Coconut Pudding

Persimmons are bountiful during the Thanksgiving season. This recipe combines 3 of my favorite ingredients: persimmons, dates, and coconut with a touch of cardamom. The end result is absolutely divine.


The recipe for persimmon date coconut pudding and all other recipes for an Indian-flavored Thanksgiving can be found in my cookbook, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen. Aren't you tired of cooking the same old turkey? How about adding some spice and flavor to your next Thanksgiving dinner? You can get an autographed copy of my book from my website komalinunna.com.


For more memorable recipes, tablescapes, and entertaining ideas, please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

I am joining Foodie Friday and   Cindy for Show and Tell.




2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!! Im sure anything you make must be absolutely divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, this looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete