Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanks, Bill.

Have you visited Bill@Affordable Accoutrements blog post today? He featured my book and April Cornell's table linens on his blog. I am a big fan of his vintage china table settings. I feel very special to be featured on his blog post.

Thanks, Bill. You made my day.


For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including gluten free recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Komali,

    What a treat to find you on Delores' blog! Love the Indian foods and very much the south Indian dishes as we've worked for some ten years in Ooty for Pond's India.
    We have several close Indian friends and went to an Indian wedding also http://bit.ly/b1cztj. Our friends call us their blue-eyed Indian friends...
    Also on November 3rd I did write a blog about south India... the above link is about the wedding we attended, the final images of the blog show that part.
    Have a great week and I'll be checking again.

    MariettesBacktoBasics

    ReplyDelete