Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th Entertaining

I have a lot of family visiting from India and New Zealand this summer. My July 4th was spent with family and a few friends. My day begin with breakfast on the back porch and a light lunch followed by a barbeque.









Of course the guest of honor was my adorable mother.


My new book,  Trader Joe's Simply Indian Kindle version is ready to order on Amazon. This book has simple Indian recipes using only Trader Joe's ingredients.
 

For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.
Sharing at:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Komali,
    congratulations to your new cook book. Your Mother must be very proud of you. Your outdoor barbeque look gogeous yummy.
    Best greetings,
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. wow... soooooooooooooooo pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete