Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Flower arranging

Last week, my friends came for a visit from Boston. It is always good to spend time with the people we love. My friend Shobha and I share a love for cooking, flower arranging and table settings.  We did all of those things while they were here.


We had many cups of chai sitting in the patio overlooking the garden.


Last post I shared my front garden blooms. Here is one of the protea plants overloaded with blooms.



We harvested flowers from the garden. This is our loot from the garden.




Both of us arranged flowers for the entire house. The following one is for the kitchen table.


 One for the entrance table




Another one for the family room





We had lot of fun with the hobby we love, arranging flowers.

For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

Sharing at:


1 comment: