Monday, August 28, 2017

Garden Party 5: The finale - dessert buffet

This is my last post about the garden party. My garden party ended with a sweet note:  The Dessert Buffet. Your guests may not remember what they eat for dinner, but they will always remember the dessert at the party. I took advantage of the garden space and served appetizers, drinks, dinner and dessert at a different location, so that guests could enjoy the different parts of garden.



Of course, my garden parties are never the same without my signature dessert: fruit tarts. The recipe can be found in my first book, Entertaining from an Ethnic Indian Kitchen.


Since there is so much color on the table and around, I kept the centerpiece to the minimum by using my favorite maiden heir fern in a beautiful container. On this table I could even have done without the centerpiece.






For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and all. Nevertheless just imagine if
    you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this site could definitely be one of the very
    best in its niche. Amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bookmarked!!, I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Food to eat and its is mouth watering food. I want to eat and you share recipe of these dilciious foods.
    cab services in agra
    cabs in agra

    ReplyDelete