Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fall Harvest: Italian Heirloom Squash

Every year, I experiment with different seeds to grow something that I have not grown in the garden before. This year, I tried Italian heirloom squash. I love the way they look in the garden and taste similar to butternut squash. This year, my Thanksgiving table will be featured around these unique squash. 




For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

Sharing at:
Wow-us-Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so beautiful! They will look lovely in a fall centerpiece or tasty in a soup.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information, glad to read it and it was really nice.
    luxury india private tours
    private day tours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I’m at work browsing your blog from my
    new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look
    forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!
    Bandar Domino
    Agen QQ
    QQ Online
    Domino QQ
    http://www.lexusdomino.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for publishing this informative article.
    I'm a long time reader however I've never posted a comment.

    I've bookmarked your blog and shared this on Facebook.
    Thanks again for a really good article!

    ReplyDelete