Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas centerpiece

Our pomegranate harvest from our orchard is almost coming to an end. Pomegranates are my favorite fruits to decorate during the holiday season. During the holiday season, pomegranates keep showing up in my menus (salads, glazes, jams, drinks and chutneys). 
Before the season is over, I am enjoying the pomegranate centerpiece on my kitchen table. Unripened California pepper berries act as an accent in the arrangement.





For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful centerpiece! I love pomegranates and remember the first time that I tried to eat one! They were very exotic to a little girl from Georgia!! Thanks for sharing and bringing back some fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the green pepper berries contrasting with the pomegranates

    ReplyDelete