Sunday, September 19, 2010

Harvesting

Sorry for not posting for the past 10 days. I was on vacation with my husband on a cruise to Alaska. We had the time of our lives. I have so much to share: cruise ship, Alaskan glaciers, Butchart gardens, and Canada will be featured in my future posts. As soon as I returned from the trip, I was greeted with an abundance of crops from my kitchen garden. I had to harvest lots of chilies- red and green, golden bell peppers, eggplant, beans, squash and tomatoes. 
















For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including gluten free recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

I am joining Susan's Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! What glorious looking veggies!! These make such a lovely photo! I'm sure you're going to enjoy them soon.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, imagine walking in to be greeted by the freshest veggies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors...those deep red chilie peppers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful, bountiful harvest! I think that you should frame your wonderful photos. They are magnificent. Thank you for sharing them. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete