Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Sankranthi

Tomorrow is the South Indian harvest festival, Sankranthi. If you are wondering what Sankranthi is, you can read all about it here. The image here reflects the traditional countryside food for Sankranthi. The traditions, culture and food behind this fabulous festival is featured in my book, Entertaining from an Ethnic Indian Kitchen. 

 
For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including gluten free recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

I am joining Foodie FridayCindy for Show and Tell.

3 comments:

  1. All the food look delicious!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a feast! Lovely picture too.

    I'm having the very first GIVEAWAY on my blog. Please stop by to submit your entry. Good Luck! http://utry.it/2011/01/happy-birthday-to-meand-very-first.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my!! the food is so so tempting!! Happy Sankrathi to you too!!

    ReplyDelete