Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blooms around my farm


I have been absent from blogging for few week, because I have been busy with a cool project. I will let you guys know what it is next week. Until then, I want to share with you my blooming farm.

This is my favorite time of the year. There is so much color wherever you look.


All pomegranate trees (this is one of five) are bursting with bright flowers. It looks like I will have plenty of fruit to make jams this year.




Snowball bush. Too bad these blooms won't last too long

Loquats are almost done. These are the sweetest fruit!

Lime green foliage. Right next to the bougainvillaeas are Persimmon trees.


For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

I am joining Show and Tell , French Country Cottage, Common Ground, The Charm of Home and Pink Saturday.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful images!
    Delighted with such exuberance!

    A good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing your snowball bushes in bloom ~ one of my most favorite spring bloomers! still waiting to see mine!!! I host a garden party that starts up again next Thursday (May 3rd) would love to see you link up sometime? xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowball bush....I am going to have to get myself one to finish off a corner of the back yard....
    All your pictures are very pretty!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature is at her best around your place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat! I just noticed that my mom's snowball tree is blooming out today as well! So pretty!

    Hope you get lots of sunshine this weekend!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful..every one. Here in Ohio the Snowball Bush is known as the harbinger of bad weather. When it blossoms and flowers storms and tornadoes are frequent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Come and join my Color Connection meme too. The linky is at my Pink Dinosaurs entry. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a delight to see gorgeous pink every week, yours are lovely!

    My PINK please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete