Monday, May 7, 2012

IFA Fundraiser


This past Saturday was our annual fundraiser for IFA . As usual, I was in charge of flowers. This was one of the arrangements I made for the event using my backyard flowers. As you can see, I like to use bold colors in my arrangements.




For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

I am joining  A Stroll thru life , Wow us Wednesday, Tablescape Thursday, The Charm of Home, Common Ground and Show and Tell.

4 comments:

  1. How totally gorgeous Komali..it seems orange is the color of the moment, in cloths and make up, but with your flowers, there is no comparison. Stunning! Hope everything is well with you lovely lady. Wishing you a lovely Mother's Day. Lots of hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is absolutely stunning. Love the flowers, such bright beautiful colors and my favorites. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful arrangement! Thanks for sharing! ~Tammy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asolutely love these flowers. So very pretty, and bright and cheery. You must have a gorges garden.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete