Thursday, May 16, 2013

Garden Journal: Spring blooms in the farm - Bougainvilleas

The bougainvilleas in our garden are putting a spectacular show at this time. These vibrant colors put a smile on my face each time I walk into my garden.












For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.


Sharing at:

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Wonderful photos, new follower!

    Take Care,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have come over to Fishtail Cottage and share your post at this weeks Garden Party! Hope you are having a lovely weekend! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Komali, your home, your gardens, they are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful home and garden. I love to entertain and yours is such an inspirational blog to look for tablescapes and receipes..So glad I found your blog..
    Following you..

    -Priyam from http://priyam-simplejoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete