Thursday, June 27, 2013

Designing with succulents

It is obvious by now to my readers that my new obsession is succulents. Wherever I get a chance in the garden, I am planting, arranging and creating focal points using succulents. This is my new arrangement in the garden right next to blueberry patch. I borrowed an urn from another part of the garden and used it as a base for the arrangement. An arrangement like this doesn't need to be watered often. In fact, the more you neglect it, the better it looks!







For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.


Sharing at:


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the trailing ones over the side of the urn, they're really interesting and different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I experimented with some succulents last summer, but wasn't successful. I want to try again. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete