Thursday, September 5, 2013

Flower arranging

This weekend, I am expecting family from Boston for a visit. The first task of getting ready for the guests started with sprucing up the house with flower arrangements for the house. 

This is the first arrangement with garden flowers



Then I decided to split the arrangement into two Ikebana style arrangements. I think I like these arrangements much better. What do you think? 





For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

 

Sharing at:

3 comments:

  1. You are incredibly talented! These are gorgeous arrangements and gorgeous flowers from your garden. A double treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first arrangement and the two later ones were just as successful. Thanks for showing both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful! May favorite is the second but I love all of them - Audrey

    ReplyDelete