Monday, November 18, 2013

November harvest

The thing I like about the month of November other than Thanksgiving is that I get to harvest my favorite fruits from the orchard, persimmons and pomegranates. My fall harvest has always been a part of my Thanksgiving table. I like to create vignettes around the house using my fall harvest. I smell persimmon-date-coconut pudding on my Thanksgiving menu.






For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply


2 comments:

  1. Wow...I really like persimmon fruit. They will be great for a centerpiece. Your must have a really beautiful garden ! came from inspire me Tuesday !
    best,
    Marlin

    ReplyDelete