- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe's lime & chile mixed nuts
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Transfer sprouts to a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- While they are roasting in the oven, grind the nuts into a course powder, using a spice grinder. If you don't have a spice grinder, you can also finely chop the nuts.
- As soon as sprouts come out of the oven, sprinkle with the powdered or chopped nuts and mix well. Season with salt and serve as a side dish with your Thanksgiving meal.
Sharing at:Foodie Friday
From my front porch to yours
Show and Tell