Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring flowers around the house

This is my favorite time of the year, where everything starts blooming around the house. My proteas have been blooming for a while in the garden. Before the season was over, I salvaged the last crop of flowers and arranged them around the house to share with you all.








For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

Sharing at:

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful blooms! I'm so impressed with your garden. Happy Springtime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these flowers are singing spring .aren't we lucky that Trader Joes has such a wide variety of flowers?Susie

    ReplyDelete