Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Obsessing over David Austin Roses

Well, from time to time my obsession changes with plants. At the moment, I am obsessed with David Austin roses. I love them for their visual appeal and for their aroma. All of my arbors are filled with these beauties. I think my garden has been enhanced with the addition on these roses. Whenever I am in the garden, I gravitate towards the intoxicating aroma of these old-fashioned roses. If you have never tried growing them, give it a try. You will see why I am addicted to these roses. 

  











For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

Sharing at:

1 comment: