Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Miniature flower arrangements

If you are a regular reader of my blog you know how much I like to make flower arrangements for the house. Even though I have plenty of flowers to cut and arrange from garden, due to time constraints, I am not always able to make big arrangements. But no matter what, I have to have flowers around the house. These are the times that I make miniature arrangements using one or two flowers.

 One beautiful, vibrant dahlia will make a big statement.


David Austin Roses

u







For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.
                                                                                                 Sharing at:
                                                                                        Tablescape Thursday

1 comment: