Sunday, October 17, 2010

Butchart Gardens II

This post is the continuation of Buchart Gardens I. Here are some more images from the Butchart Gardens. Isn't this place magnificent? So serene, so beautiful.



Whenever I visit gardens and nurseries, I try to learn something from the professionals. When you plant a massive quantity, simple geraniums can make a statement.


Spectacular colors.







I found my way to the dahlia patch. Dahlias are one of my favorite summer flowers in my garden. This is a dream dahlia patch to own for any gardener. I never wanted to leave this spot.

















 For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including gluten free recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

I am joining Susan's Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday, smiling sally for blue monday  , Show off your Cottage Monday @ The House in the Rosesmaking the world cuter and Outdoor Wednesday.

9 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for not wanting to leave...this is beyond words "beautiful"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you joined in Numma, but I see only the tiniest touch of blue.

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place to visit. looks like a great place to take lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos - I love your blue jacket. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful landscaping done.
    Nice pleasing shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these flowers are so brillant and colorful. Nice job!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Komali-
    I often visit your blog. Your table decoration sense is just terrific. Your Butchart Garden pictures brought back my 1999 Victoria vacation memories.
    Thank you
    Neeta

    ReplyDelete