Sunday, October 24, 2010

Butchart Gardens IV

This is the continuation of Butchart gardens . After our tea, we walked down to the Tuscan garden.


 Don't you love these manicured grounds?

  I like this combination of blue and pink plantings.


The Tuscan garden next to the tea room looks so magnificent. 









For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including gluten free recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

I am joining Susan's Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday, smiling sally for blue monday and Seasonal Sundays  at The Tablescaper.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful gardens -- so pristine -- I so wish mine were as pristine but alas, my gardener is me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love garden tours -- thanks! Always so many ideas. Jane F.

    ReplyDelete